Strong families start with strong beginnings
Targeted Earlier Intervention (TEI) Playgroups operate each weekday in different locations throughout the school term. Providing families with resources and support, focusing on age-appropriate child development.
We aim to meet the needs of children, young people, families and communities who might be experiencing or are at risk of vulnerability, we have playgroups that allow children to play in a safe and fun environment, after-school care, parenting programs, and programs such as Feeling Fantastic for young people.
The type of services that can be provided include:
All playgroups run from 10am-12pm
● Monday – Munch & Grow 9.30-11am (Moree East Public School)
● Tuesday – Gumma-Li (Moree East Public School)
● Wednesday – JellyBeanz, Mungindi Playgroup
● Thursday – Little Learners
● Friday – Pallamallawa Playgroup
● Keeping Children Safe
YOUTH & YOUNG PEOPLE PROGRAMS
● Feeling Fantastic