Moree Family Support
Moree Family Support Incorporated is a community-based organisation formed in 1985 to provide support services to families, youth and children in the Moree Plains Shire.
All family service organisations share a set of values.
They aim to:
- Acknowledge that all families need support, and that while some get it through their own informal networks, others need to access services for it
- Affirm and strengthen families’ social, cultural, racial and linguistic identities
- Work together with families in relationships based on respect and trust
- Provide a confidential and professional service
- Help families take control of factors that will enhance their independence and self-reliance
- Be flexible and responsive to emerging family and community issues
- Be part of the local community and contribute to community-building.